Quick overview about Simmons Beautyrest
There are a lot of different brands, types and price ranges for mattresses that I can think of, but my main focus for this post is the best Simmons Beautyrest mattresses, types, reviews to give you a quick preview of what you will find in the Simmons brand. This is one of the most popular brands for mattresses and is well spoken off.
The Simmons Beautyrest mattresses can be divided into different categories which include the following:
- Beautyrest Recharge
- Beautyrest Recharge World Class
- Beautyrest Hybrid
- Beautyrest Black
- Beautyrest Comforpedic
- Beautyrest Comforpedic IQ
Now that you know about the different classes in the Simmons brand we can focus a little bit into each of them. I am not going to go too deep into each one of them because inside each one you will find sub-categories and different classes in each of those subcategories, so in this post, I am just going to give an overview on each one of them.
1) Beautyrest Recharge
The normal Beautyrest Recharge is the entry level when it comes to the recharge addition and is also the cheapest. This mattress does not have the same features as the other more expensive mattresses, but it is still a good choice if you are on a budget.
What you will find in the normal Recharge
- There are three comfort types in this category namely the type firm, plush and the pillowtop. Each one has a comfort rating between 1-10.
- The normal Recharge has a coil count of 800 coils. These pocketed coils work great to reduce motion transfer between partners and also gives great support where needed.
- The type of material can vary inside this mattress. In the entry level, you will find aircool foam in the quilt that is an open cell foam to help get rid of the heat. For comfort, you will find gel touch foam which gives great pressure relief and enhances durability. In the higher end mattresses, you can also find aircool memory foam.
- The price can range from $400 to $750 for the smallest size and can be more if you decide to buy a queen or a king size.
==>For more information on the normal Beautyrest Recharge you can click here<==
2) Beautyrest Recharge World Class
The world class addition is the second level to the normal Beautyrest Recharge. It is a better mattress with better features and is also a little bit more expensive.
What will you find in the Beautyrest Recharge World Class
- The world class also comes with 3 types of comfort levels mainly the type firm, plush and the type pillow top.
- The coil count can go from 850 to 2000 depending on the type of model you want. These pocketed coils work great to reduce motion transfer.
- The type of material is also different in the world class. The quilt has airfeel foam and aircool foam that works well to help regulate body temperature and to increase the durability of the mattress. In the entry level of this mattress, you will find aircool memory foam that is an open cell memory foam that helps to get rid of the heat that is built up and is also more durable than normal foams. In the higher end models, you can find aircool memory foam with micro gel touch that gives extra comfort and more durability and another feature is the added micro coils that also gives more comfort and better contours with the body.
- The price can range from $700 to $1200 for the twin size bed and will be more if you want a queen or king size
“The main difference between the world class and normal recharge is the coil count and the memory foam with micro gel touch. Remember that there is a difference between normal foam and memory foam”
==>For more information on the world class and the different models you can click here<==
3) The Beautyrest Hybrid
The main difference in this mattress is that if you would cut it through the middle you would find that the top half is made out of memory foam and the bottom half is a pocketed coil system. That is why it is called a hybrid. The normal Recharge and World class do not have so much memory foam in the top layer than the Hybrid.
What is in the Hybrid that makes it so unique?
- The hybrid only has 2 comfort types such as the type firm and type plush. If it had a pillow top, then it would really be too soft.
- The coil count is from 1000 to 2000
- The quilt is also unique. In the entry level, you will find aircool memory foam which is an open cell memory foam that helps the mattress to “breath” better. Because of this, the mattress will be cooler at night. The higher end models have micro diamond infused memory foam, which contains real diamond particles. This foam is the best at getting rid of excess heat because the diamonds is a very good conductor of heat. It also gives the mattress a longer lifespan and gives the best support.
- For comfort, the entry level comes with micro gel touch memory foam, which reduces tossing and turning and gives the mattress better durability. The higher end models also have an extra layer of micro coils which gives the mattress the ability to better contour to your body’s natural shape.
- The price of theses mattresses can go from $750 to $1300 for the size twin and depending if you want an entry level or high-end level. If you want a bigger size such as the king or queen you can expect to pay more.
==> For more information on the Hybrid you can click here<==
4) The Beautyrest Black addition
The beautyrest Black addition is the most expensive and also the most luxurious and if you want the best, then this mattress is for you. It also comes with an entry level, mid level, and the higher end level and has a wide variety of mattresses with different features.
Why is the Beautyrest Black so luxurious?
- The Black addition also has three types of comfort types, such as the firm, plush and pillow top.
- The first reason for this is that the Black addition has a triple braided Veriform pocketed coil system that greatly reduces motion transfer and gives the mattress much more durability. The normal mattresses only have a high carbon single coil system. The black addition also has an innerspring coil count of 850. Because of the quality of the coils, they reduce the coil count.
- For the entry level, the quilt has 2 layers such as airfeel foam and gel touch. The thickness varies according to the comfort level. The quilt is also the same for the higher end models.
- For the comfort layers in the entry level, you will get aircool memory foam which is an open cell memory foam which is great for heat transfer. The entry level also has dynamic response memory foam which works in conjunction with the coil system to give extra support. In the higher end models, you will also get aircool memory foam and more extra features such as Micro diamond infused aircool memory foam which helps to get rid of any excess heat because diamonds are a very good heat conductor. It also comes with a micro pocketed coil system for extra support.
- The price of theses mattresses can go from $1350 to $3644 depending on the type and this is also for twin size. The queen and king will be much more expensive
5) Beautyrest Comforpedic
This mattress is in a category of its own because it is 100% memory foam and there is no coil system present. The core of these mattresses is a transflexed core that is pre-stressed so there is no break in period for this mattress.
The Comforpedic has the following features
- It also comes with 3 types of comfort levels. It uses the same principle than the previous mattresses but do not name them firm, plush or pillow top.
- There is no coils present and is 100% memory foam.
- Each mattress has an Evenloft quilt design that is smooth and does not tuft. It also has fire retarded fibre that is fire resistant. Each one also has aircooled memory foam with trutemp gel.
- For comfort, you have aircooled memory foam that is an opencell memory foam that helps the mattress to breath. This helps to get the hot air out of the mattress. It also has independent support technology where there are cushions that improve blood circulation and reduces tossing and turning.
- For the price, you can expect something from $1421 to $1821 depending on the type. The sizes will also be different.
==> For more information about the all memory foam Comforpedic you can click here <==
6) The Comforpedic IQ mattress
The comforpedic IQ is a mattress that uses smart response technology chambers. This feature makes the Comforpedic IQ unique to any mattress in the Simmons line. The mattress is sometimes referred to as a “smart” mattress. The reason for this is that the mattress adapts to the way you sleep. If you turn your back to your side, the mattress will pick up where you need the most support and automatically feed more air to the areas where more support is needed. The air will give those areas more support and you will almost have an uninterrupted sleep.
The features of this smart mattress
- The IQ also has a type firm and a type plush.
- There is no coils present, only the aircool transflexed core which is the same as the normal Comforpedic memory foam mattress.
- All the mattresses have a smooth quilt design.
- For comfort, all the mattresses have a layer of ultra cool memory foam, but the higher end mattresses have more advanced layers. The mid-level has advanced aircool memory foam with micro gel touch which gives extra support and makes the mattress more durable. One mattress in the mid-level also has comfort response latex which is anti-bacterial and dust mite proof. The higher end models come with micro diamond infused memory foam which acts as a conductor for heat and also eliminated motion transfer between couples.
- For the price you can look at $1849 to $2749 depending on the model and if you want bigger sizes such as the king or queen, then it will be more expensive.
==> For more information on the IQ you can click on this link <==
These are some great mattresses and as you can see each one is different and there is also subcategories to each one. My personal favourite is the Comforpedic IQ as it can greatly help with sleep maintenance insomnia. I just think that the micro diamond infused memory foam is a bit of an overkill and it is also VERY expensive. Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions 🙂